PRIMARY CITY SEARCH
Click on the City
THINKING OF BUYING A HOME?
The Best Protection You Can Get When Buying A San Luis Obispo County Home Is Picking The Right Buyers Consultant…
Thinking of buying a home? Are you wondering how much money you will truly need to get into a home?
We created the
BUYERS ESTIMATED EXPENSE REPORT
Don’t get “STUNG” with surprise expenses!
Do you know how much money will be needed to purchase a new home? How much for a down payment? How much for fees, taxes, insurance, and more? How much for estimated moving expenses? If not, you may need a BEE Report!
We created the BEE Report buyers so they can make a fully informed decision regarding whether they are
- DOWN PAYMENT: We need to know the purchase price which you are qualified for and the type of loan that will be used. This will allow us to know the amount of money needed as a down payment. THIS IS THE FIRST STEP! ALWAYS!! All other expenses will be based on your qualifying loan amount which determines the PRICE of the home you may purchase. There are many loan programs that you may not be aware of. These may affect the amount of down payment that you will need to get into a home. If you are not currently approved for a loan, we can assist you by introducing trusted lenders that we have vetted and are confident will take good care of you. If you need to sell your current home, we will create a SEE REPORT and determine the equity available for a new purchase.
- RENOVATION COSTS: You may be purchasing a home that will need a little extra TLC or personalization’s to make it as you desire. We have resources available to determine estimated pricing for these renovations. These numbers are critical for you in capturing the big picture finances of this transaction.
- UTILITY SETUP & MOVING COSTS: We estimate the costs needed to setup utilities at a new home based on the geographical location that is desired. Moving costs can be estimated based on the distance of the move and the size of the truck and if movers are needed.
- CLOSING COSTS: We provide a Buyer’s Closing Cost estimate. This has fees, taxes, insurances, and other customary costs associated with buying a property.
- ESTIMATED EXPENSE: The individual amounts are added together for a total of estimated costs. With this knowledge, you will be able to move forward with confidence as we have done the due diligence at the ONSET and eliminated any potential surprises or frustrations that may be encountered once the home search and buying process begins.